Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trying to be positive..

One would think that a twenty two year old who is now in her eighteenth year of school ( including kindergarten!) would have some experience with technology. Amazingly, through-out my education, I have managed to avoid technology. I thought that I was being sneaky and smart. I now realize that I have handicaped myself hugely. In most clasess we were given options and I always chose the option that did not involve technology. During group work, I would offer to do the research to avoid having to make the powerpoint! In my final year of my undergrad I was required to create a powerpoint..on my own... and much to my embarrassment, my younger sister had to help me make it! Now here I am, faced with an entire course based on technology... my very 1st tech course... lets see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,

    I am a chronic avoider of technology too. But lets not be so hard on ourselves...We've just chosen to do other things with our spare time.

    I like you, am worried about this class and how I will fare, but at the same time I am excited to learn.

    Oh, and at least for the both of us, there is no avoiding it now!

    ReplyDelete