Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two weeks in..

I have successfully..or so i think.. completed my first two weeks in using technology in the classroom course. I am starting to enjoy blogging,. Its almost a form of therapy! Now that I know how easy it is to blog I am sure that I will include blogging in my classroom. I think it would work great for english. Students could post their work so that all their freinds and family and possibly others could read and give feedback on. I think that students would find this highly motivating to do good work! I also think that if students are experiencing "writers block" they could blog to get ideas and see who responds. I am sure that there are ways to include blogging in other courses as well. I am also very impressed with my new igoogle home page. It totally beats hotmail and incorporates all my favorite interent uses right on my homepage! I cant belive I had never even heard about igoogle before. This class has proved to be quite interesting so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment